Emanuela Fusco, enrolled in the Special Register of Superior Court, has over twenty years of experience in the field of labor law both in major Roman law firms and through her own practice of the legal profession.
She provides judicial and extrajudicial consultancy and assistance in favor of companies and individuals in the field of labor, social security and trade union law in all related aspects.
In particular, by way of example, it deals with issues related to:
– the establishment, also under the contractual aspect, the management and termination of subordinate, para-subordinate and autonomous employment relationships;
– managerial employment relationships;
– disciplinary proceedings;
– staff transfers;
– staff reductions and collective redundancies;
– company sales and acquisitions;
– privacy and remote controls;
– accidents at work and occupational diseases;
– mobbing and work-related stress;
– agency relationships;
– controls and inspections;
– the tax and social security aspects of the employment relationship, including those related to the provision of bonuses and bonuses.
She also manages trade union relations, conciliations in a protected setting, as well as disputes also with social security and insurance companies.